- Strategic financial analysis for business evaluation – Harvard Business School, Cambridge, USA, 2014 (executive education program)
- Doctorate in Business Administration with emphasis in Finance – Business School Lausanne, Switzerland, 2007
- Masters in Finance – Webster University, St. Louis, USA, 2003
- B.S. in Finance – University of Zagreb, Croatia, 2001
- Candidate for 2nd level of the CFA program
Andrej started his career in 2002 in USA as a finance analyst in Sodexho Inc. In 2003 he joined Hrvatski Telekom as an assistant in the office of Chief Financal Officer where he was in charge of treasury and corporate finance, after which he moved to strategy department managing strategic planning for all member companies of T-HT Group. In 2007 Andrej co-founded fund management company Platinum Invest where he was a board member until 2008 when he sold his equity stake and became head of corporate finance within Erste Group in charge of Croatian market with focus on M&A projects, recapitalizations and financial restructuring. At the beginning of 2010 he started a corporate finance firm – GRUBISIC & Partners Corporate Finance focusing on mergers and acquisitions, capital raising, valuations, due diligence and financial restructuring. Since its inception the firm has completed over 40 different assignments. Andrej is responsible for business origination, conceptual setup of project engagements, supervision and quality control, client advisory and assurance of fulfillment of all preconditions for deal closing. Since 2004 Andrej has been a professor of finance at undergraduate and MBA program at Zagreb School of Economics and Management, and starting from 2016 he will be visiting professor of finance at Toulouse Business School in France. Andrej is co-founder of Croatian chapter of Turnaround Management Association (TMA) and member of its board of directors.
- MBA in International Finance — Fordham University, New York, USA, 1993
- B.S. in Finance - Fordham University, New York, USA, 1988
- Candidate for 3rd level of the CFA program
Tomislav has started his career as financial analyst in New York in 1994 at investment bank Schroder & Co. In 1998 he became chief investment officer at venture capital fund SEAF, which among other investments had acquired Iskon Internet (first ISP provider in Croatia). Following the acquisition Tomislav became chief financial officer at Iskon. In 2006 he joined a brokerage house, Ilirika vrijednosni papiri, as head of research and analysis department. At the beginning of 2011 he joined GRUBISIC & Partners as partner. Clients with whom Tomislav has been actively involved include Kupi me, Bilić Erić, Monile (Galileo), Iverpan, Lider, Wulf Sport (Shoe-be-do), Smoking, Special Hospital Sveta Katarina, Mick, Ljekarne Pablo (JGL), iRačun, E-Vision, Makro mikro, EPTA, Bomark, Tisak and Končar D&ST. Since mid 2015 Tomislav is responsible for daily operations of the office and communication with financial and strategic investors from around the globe, including relationship with other members of M&A Worldwide.
- B.S. In Business Economics – Zagreb School of Economics and Management, Zagreb, Croatia, 2014 (including semesters spent on Higher School of Economics in Moscow and London School of Economics)
- Candidate for 2nd level of the CFA program
Darijo has joined GRUBISIC & Partners in 2013 as an analyst. He has worked on projects involving financial modeling, preparation of transaction documents for investors (teasers and information memorandums), capital raising, market and competition analysis, valuation, and financial restructuring. Clients with whom Darijo has actively worked with include Macola, Velekem, Zagorka, Montcogim, NCP Shipyard, Pisinium, Pršut Voštane, Đakovačka vina, Kutjevo, GP Komunalac, KC plin, Eko papir, Shipyard Brodotrogir, Marina Trogir, Zephyr, Končar D&ST and Hospitalija.
- Dean’s award during all years at ZSEM (among top 5% of students)
- Fluent in English and conversational knowledge of Russian and German
- Completed CFA program, CFA Institute, Charlottesville, USA
- Licensed broker and investment advisor
- B.S. in History – University of Zagreb, 2007
Marko has joined GRUBISIC & Partners in 2015 as an analyst. He has worked on projects involving financial modeling, preparation of transaction documents for investors (teasers and information memorandums), market and competition analysis, valuation, and financial restructuring. Clients with whom Marko has actively worked with include MGK Pack, Model Pakiranja, Algoritam, Elanija (Vila Rosina), Tisak, Kompas, windpark Oštra Stina, Mucić&Co and Hotel Katarina. Prior to joining GRUBISIC & Partners, Marko has worked as broker in Partner banka and investment advisor and portfolio manager at Aktiv brokeri.
- Fluent in English
- MBA in Finance and Accounting – Zagreb School of Economics and Management, Zagreb, Croatia, 2016
- BA in English Language and Information Science – University of Zagreb, Croatia, 2005
- Candidate for 1st level of the CFA program
Neven has joined GRUBISIC & Partners in July 2017 as an analyst. Prior to joining G&P Neven has worked as an accounting specialist at Infokorp, audit assistant at Baum Revizija, and assistant director for education and operations at Croatian American Society.
- Fluent in English.
- Member of Croatian American Society
- 2015 Credit Suisse HOLT Champion – annual challenge in company valuation
- Masters in Finance - Nova School of Business and Education, Lisbon, Portugal (expected date of graduation 01/2018)
- B.S. in Business Economics – Zagreb School of Economics and Management, Zagreb, Croatia, 2016 (including semesters spent at University of Barcelona, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management and Harvard University)
Marko has joined GRUBISIC & Partners in June 2017 as an analyst. Prior to joining GRUBISIC & Partners, Marko has worked as an intern at Zagrebačka banka in the corporate banking division and Credos brokerage house.
- Dean’s award during three years at ZSEM (among top 5% of students).
- Fluent in English and conversational knowledge of German.
- Ph.D. in Physics - University of Zagreb, Faculty of Science, Croatia, 2013
- Masters in Physics - University of Zagreb, Faculty of Science, Croatia, 2007
Luka has joined GRUBISIC & Partners in late 2016 as an associate. His deep knowledge of mathematics and physics helps G&P team to fully exploit possibilities of financial modelling and business analysis from rigorous and systematic quantitative angle. Prior to joining GRUBISIC & Partners, Luka has worked for 8 years as research associate and senior teaching assistant at Faculty of Science at University of Zagreb.
- Claritas® Investment Certificate, CFA Institute, 2014
- Published articles in physics related journals
- Fluent in English and conversational knowledge of Latin, Polish and Italian
- Running his own blog at www.katkapital.com
- Vice president of Vigilare foundation