14. November 2016.
One of the oldest and most prominent organization in C...
16. October 2016.
Two prominent insurance and re-insurance brokerage bus...
23. September 2016.
Dominion Hosting Holding SpA (DHH), stock-market liste...
GRUBISIC & Partners is member of
Detailed description of activities within our scope of services
Financial analysis and company valuation
- Some of the reasons for valuation include preparation for recapitalization or sale, exit of one of the partners from ownership, pledging shares as collaterals, etc.
- Fundamental valuation method is based on discounted future cash flows (DCF method) requiring detailed projections of income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
- Methods used to check soundness of results received from DFC method most often include valuation based on trading multiples and transaction multiples
Conducting due diligence
- Detailed analysis of revenue and costs
- Detailed analysis of assets (receivables, inventory, long term tangible and intangible assets)
- Detailed analysis of liabilities (suppliers, state, creditors, other liabilities)
- Determination of profit margins per product and service categories, seasonality, anomalies and normalization of operating profit
- Analysis of cash flow
- Quality of accounting practices
- Identification of tax risks
- Identification of legal risks
Company Sale or Recapitalization by Strategic or Financial Investor
- Project management and financial advisory in sale process including:
- Transaction structuring
- Preparation of teaser and information memorandum for investors
- Valuation of business
- Identification and communication with potential investors
- Analysis of non-binding offers (term sheets)
- Organization of due diligence
- Advisory during negotiation phase
- Assistance in fulfillment of conditions precedent
- Transaction closing
- Preparation of detailed financial model with business projections in different scenarios
- Identification of areas and measures for cost optimization, treatment of non-operating assets and other measures needed to improve company’s cash flow
- Presenting restructuring plan to creditors and debt restructuring
- Bringing investors to perform recapitalization and/or refinancing of existing liabilities
- Project management and financial advisory in acquisition process including:
- Identification of appropriate targets
- Analysis of targets and initial valuation
- Structuring and preparation of term sheet (non-binding bid)
- Performing financial and tax due diligence
- Coordinating work of other advisors on transaction
- Preparation of final valuation
- Advisory during post due diligence negotiation
Evaluation of strategic options
- Entrance of strategic or financial investor in company's ownership structure
- Sale of a company
- Acquisition of other businesses
- Choosing financing structure (debt vs equity)
- Debt restructuring / refinancing
- Merging companies from the same group into a single legal entity or spinning off part of existing business into separate legal entity
- Transfer of ownership between related companies and/or private individuals
- Treatment of non-operating assets
- Investments in production or distribution facilities including enlargement or change in product and service portfolio
- Modeling and simulation of different scenarios of business development with quantified effects on company's projected income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
Grubisic and Partners Ltd. is a team of experts with widest range of knowledge in the areas of corporate finance and investment